Paid Search Specialist – Entry Level
Do you have an interest in websites and digital marketing? Do you want to learn how to connect customers with products through paid channels such as search, display, app store marketing, social and more? Do you want to get paid and have fun doing it?
Kalkomey Enterprises is an established, growth driven company delivering education technology solutions for activities such as scuba diving, boating, drone operation & hunting. We are looking for a PPC Specialist to assist in the customer acquisition activities responsible for 80% of new business.
Why join our team?
- Receive extensive training from industry experts - the learning never stops but you’ll enter into a digital training program designed to get you certified in key skills. Furthermore, as an employee in the marketing department you will take part in a digital mentorship program led by senior professionals.
- Room for advancement - our fast-paced environment and growing company enables the opportunity for new responsibilities and advancement.
- Join an established, but growing company – Kalkomey Enterprises is a fast growing company with a 25-year history of excellent customer service. We are focused at maintaining our stellar reputation as we expand to serve new markets.
- Our Work Saves Lives- Quite Literally. Our online education courses are taken by nearly 1 million students every year. These courses provide critical safety information needed to stay safe while enjoying the outdoors.
- Have fun! - a cooperative team-based environment, ping pong, shorts and sandals dress code, team lunches & events, dog friendly office & so much more make the Kalkomey offices a great environment.
We welcome any candidate who is eager to build a career in Digital Marketing and exemplifies the following traits:
- Self motivated
- Hard worker
- Willingness to learn
- Growth mindset
- Detail oriented
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Tech savvy
- A big plus if you check any of these boxes:
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Internship or direct experience working with Paid Search campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Ads
- Knowledge of a/b testing
- General knowledge of HTML
The work you will be doing
- Your daily work will pan across a multitude of paid digital channels including Google, Bing, App Stores and Paid Social platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- You will be creating and implementing new paid search campaigns, as well as monitoring and optimizing existing campaigns to meet program objectives.
- You will be reporting and analyzing campaign performance to measure ROI and overall impact to our prospects and customers.
- You will be applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills to drive traffic and ultimately meet the needs of our prospects and customers.
- You will be creating marketing copy and content for various materials including search ads, display ads, video & landing pages.
- You will be conducting keyword research to discover searcher intent & new campaign opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- You will be working at the tactical level amongst a wide range of digital channels.
- You will be working with a wide range of marketing tools and platforms.
Salary & Benefits:
- Full-Time Position
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision & Pet Insurance
- Fitness & Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Kalkomey has an awesome team! We value teamwork, excellence, and corporate citizenship, all of which have led to great success for the company as a whole. We are fully dedicated to career development and will foster growth in your current skill set, as well as encourage new opportunities. What’s more, we offer great benefits and an exciting work environment.
Come visit our beautiful, modern Dallas office and join our team!